Getting Started at Riverside City College


Thank you for your interest in the world-renown Riverside City College Marching Band!

All programs of the RCC Marching Band (RCC Marching Tigers, RCC Events Band, Fantasia Winter Guard, RCC Indoor Percussion, and Riverside All-Stars) are a class at Riverside City College. To participate, you must be a RCC student registered in the corresponding classes. You don't have to be a full-time student taking 12 units. You can just take the classes required to be in one of our programs, and you could even attend another college or university.

How do I join?

» FIRST: Go to and click APPLY NOW to begin an application for admission to Riverside City College. Applying is free!

Only First-Time College Students and Transfer/Returning Students need to apply. Continuing Students who took classes in the previous term do not need to re-apply.
Important: Before you apply, please visit the specific program page of your interest, and check the STUDENTS tab for vital enrollment information.

» NEXT: You'll be given instructions on the next steps to take after you've applied. Applications take three (3) business days to process.
» THEN: After your application has been processed, you'll be able to register for classes. Check the STUDENTS tab for more information.

Reminder: Be sure to pay college fees on time or you will be dropped from the classes by the Admissions Office.

» LAST: Get connected by following us on social media!

All of our programs use Facebook extensively to communicate with students. Each program has it's own public Facebook page and private Facebook group for members-only.

You should familiarize yourself with our website, there is a lot of information about each of our programs, including: history, calendar/schedule, awards, repertoires, staff, and more!

The best is yet to come...   GO TIGERS!


California Residents

Enrollment Fee: $46 per unit


Out of State Students

Enrollment Fee: $46 per unit
Nonresident Tuition: $234 per unit


International Students

Enrollment Fee: $46 per unit
Nonresident Tuition: $234 per unit
International Surcharge: $67 per unit


Health Services
$15 - Summer/Winter
$18 - Fall/Spring


Student Services
$2 - Summer/Winter
$15 - Fall/Spring


$5.50 - over 6 units
$5.00 - under 6 units
*Winter term n/a


Parking Permit
$25 - Summer
*Not needed for "band camp"
$50 - Fall/Spring ($30 with BOG Waiver)
*Not needed for Winter term

How To Pay

Tuition and fees are paid to Riverside City College via:

WebAdvisor (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card)

Student Accounts
(Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, Check, or Money Order)

Student Accounts is on the ground floor of the Dr. Charles A. Kane (CAK) Student Services and Administration Building, corner of Magnolia Ave and Ramona Dr.

Please visit Admissions & Records for more info.